NHRA Jr. Drag Racing Certified Driver Only ($25 ANNUAL FEE)
Ages: Open to ages 8-17 years old
Race Track: 1/8 mile long
Speeds: 8-9 years old - 12.90
sec (50 mph) or slower
Junior Dragster Policies and Rules
1. All drivers MUST have a valid participant card.
2. ET's will be as follows:
Ages Maximum E.T. Warning Disqualification
3. If a child has not raced before, he/she must make a
minimum of 2 passes down the track
4. Drivers decide lane choice.
5. Follow directions from Starter at all times.
6. Do not do burn-outs until told by Starter to do so.
Crossing the line on a burnout is not
7. All cars must stage under their own power.
8. Contestants are allowed ONE opportunity to pull back
and re-stage in the event of an
9. Any protest or misunderstanding must be lodged before
the race is initiated. (i.e. both
10. The Starter decisions will be final. What the Starter says is LAW!
11. All races are run with a .5 tenths full tree.
12. Left lane exits first, right lane stays behind left
lane then exits. In the event the car
13. All other NHRA rules will be followed. Failure
to follow these rules will be grounds
14. Ladder will be blind draw. A first round bye
will be determined by first pick in
15. In the event of unsportsman like conduct by parent
or driver, driver will be dis-